No Deposit Casino Bonuses 2020
A no deposit bonus is a free bonus that is usually awarded to new players for registration. However, it can also serve as a reward for loyal players. Most of the time it comes in the form of money or free spins. Such a bonus allows you to see the work of the casino from the inside. For instance, you have a chance to try out all of the services and features, as well as play the coolest slots, and see how fast withdrawal applications are proceeded.
There are several types of no deposit bonuses available:
Regardless of the type of no deposit bonus, the player has the opportunity to play for real money without having to waste a penny. Just imagine how cool it is having the ability to earn a decent amount of cash just for registering on a casino website.
It’s also important to understand the difference between the demo mode and no deposit bonuses. When playing games in demo mode, the player can evaluate the mechanics of the slot, plot and design. However, it only allows you to play in virtual currency, so you can’t earn any real money. And with no deposit bonuses you can do all of the above things, as well as earn some extra cash.
That said, no deposit bonuses have certain disadvantages, such as:
- Wagering requirements. The wagering requirements for a no deposit bonus are usually a lot higher compared to deposit bonuses. For instance, you might have to wager the bonus 60 times. You won’t be able to withdraw funds until you meet all of the necessary conditions;
- You can’t win big. The amount of no deposit bonus is limited to 20 dollars. As for free spins, their number rarely exceeds several dozen;
- Limit on the amount of winnings. The casino sets the withdrawal limit once you are done wagering your no deposit bonus.
All in all, don’t consider a welcome bonus as a guaranteed way to get big winnings, but it is still a great opportunity to evaluate the functionality of the casino at no cost.
- A no deposit welcome bonus is basically a gift that you get for registration on the casino site. You can receive it in cash, free spins, or even bonus points. Such points can be then later be used to take part in different tournaments or you can simply exchange them for real cash;
- Holiday no deposit bonuses. Such bonuses are dedicated to solemn dates, and most of the time don’t have any wagering requirements. They can be given to players on their birthday or certain holidays, like Christmas. You will have to either contact the customer support or redeem a coupon code in order to receive such a bonus;
- Rewards for obtaining a VIP-status are credited within the loyalty program upon reaching the next level or are issued personally by customer agents;
- Casino referral bonus. You can also get a no deposit bonus for referring a friend, as long as there is a casino referral program.